Follow These Steps to access your WordPress Admin account:
1. First Enter the WordPress Admin Login address or URL to the address bar of one's browser. Each admin address is unique to each user and each WordPress account. All you need to complete to access your admin account is to add WP-LOGIN.PHP (or BLOG/WP-LOGIN.PHP) to the address of one's WordPress website. Here are some examples:
2. Then on the empty text field under USERNAME, enter your Username or your User ID
3. Next on the empty text field under PASSWORD, enter your Password
4. Click or tick off the box next to REMEMBER ME so WordPress Admin Login you don't have to login everytime you visit the web site
5. Finally, click the SIGN IN button to check out your admin account
Have you been having trouble logging into your account?
If you're still having difficulty logging in, you can follow these steps to retrieve or reset your PASSWORD.
1. Under the writing field of the Password, click the link that says LOST YOUR PASSWORD?
2. Then follow the instructions there and supply the needed information to retrieve or reset your Username. In this case, you will have to input your User ID or the email address related to you account.
3. After you have entered in all the mandatory information, click on the button that says GET NEW PASSWORD and watch for your recovery details to be sent
4. Once you can login, you can even visit this link http://en.support.wordpress.com/passwords/ on the best way to change or reset your password